The Friday Bulletin is the electronic newsletter of the Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums. Its purpose is to provide information on items of interest to archives, libraries and museums within Alaska, plus offer a window into the activities of their sister disciplines.
Do you work in a library, archive, or museum in Alaska and have something to share? We'd love to share your news or resources in our Friday Bulletin. Send your item(s) to our Division Director for consideration. Submissions may be edited for length and content.
The issues below are in PDF format. PDFs can be read within your browser or through a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader.
- 2/24/2017 - No issue published.
- 2/17/2017 (PDF) (E-Rate, Program ideas, Alaska Positive, Peratrovich documents)
- 2/10/2017 - No issue published.
- 2/3/2017 (PDF) (Teen Wellness, Coffman Cove Mural, School Broadband)
- 1/27/2017 (PDF) (Humanities Awards, Discovery room books, Ann Symons honored.)
- 1/20/2017 (PDF) (Run our gift store! World War II, Speeches, Contests)
- 1/13/2017 (PDF) (Teen Health and Wellness leaving SLED, Journeymen Archivists Wanted, Writing Contest, Federal Films)
- 1/6/2017 (PDF) (Artifact of the Month, Restoring Film, Flag Song, Archival dining)