The Friday Bulletin is the electronic newsletter of the Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums. Its purpose is to provide information on items of interest to archives, libraries and museums within the State of Alaska. It is also intended to provide Alaskan archives, libraries and museums with a window into the activities of their sister disciplines.
The issues below are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to read them if you don't have it already.
We accept items for the Friday Bulletin from archives, libraries and museums within Alaska. Submissions can be sent to our Division Director. Submissions may be edited for length and content or not used.
- 12/12/2014 (PDF) (STEM Class, Apply for Alaskana Award,)
- 12/5/2014 (PDF) (Creative Writing Contest, Joint Catalog expands, End of Term snapshots)
- 11/28/2014 (PDF) (E-rate news, NaNoWrimo, Tynker Programming App)
- 11/21/2014 (PDF) (Valarie Kingsland - Emerging Leader, Hour of Code, Board Games)
- 11/14/2014 (PDF)
- 11/7/2014 (PDF)
- 10/31/2014 (PDF)
- 10/24/2014 - No Bulletin published
- 10/17/2014 (PDF)
- 10/10/2014 (PDF)
- 10/3/2014 (PDF)
- 9/26/2014 (PDF)
- Gale Student Resources in Context Highlights and Notes Handout (PDF)
- 9/19/2014 (PDF)
- 9/12/2014 (PDF)
- 9/5/2014 (PDF)
- 5/30/2014 (PDF)
- 5/23/2014 (PDF)
- 5/16/2014 (PDF)
- 5/9/2014 (PDF)
- 5/3/2014 - No Bulletin published