Delivered to you. Every Friday.
AkLA-L, AK Archivists, & AK Museums subscribers already receive our bulletin.
The Friday Bulletin is the electronic newsletter of the Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums. Its purpose is to provide information on items of interest to archives, libraries and museums within Alaska, plus offer a window into the activities of their sister disciplines.
Do you work in a library, archive, or museum in Alaska and have something to share? We'd love to share your news or resources in our Friday Bulletin. Send your item(s) to our Division Director for consideration. Submissions may be edited for length and content.
The issues below are in PDF format. PDFs can be read within your browser or through a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader.
- 2/5/2016 (PDF) (#ColoringOurCollections, AILA Youth Literature Awards, Schooling and funding applications)
- 1/29/2016 (PDF) (Anchorage office closing in May, Wasilla Public Library, Scholarships, David Bowie's Reading List)
- 1/22/2016 (PDF) (Digital Preservation Scholarship, New collections, Kashevaroff tour)
- 1/15/2016 (PDF) (Color Our Collections, Building progress)
- 1/8/2016 (PDF) (Alaska Digital Library, Summer Reading, Several training and funding opportunities)
- 1/1/2016 – No Bulletin Published