The Friday Bulletin is the electronic newsletter of the Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums. Its purpose is to provide information on items of interest to archives, libraries and museums within the State of Alaska. It is also intended to provide Alaskan archives, libraries and museums with a window into the activities of their sister disciplines.
The issues below are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to read them if you don't have it already.
We accept items for the Friday Bulletin from archives, libraries and museums within Alaska. Submissions can be sent to our Division Director. Submissions may be edited for length and content or not used.
- 3/27/2015 (PDF) (LSTA in ALaska, Archived webinars, Mobile Apps)
- 3/20/2015 (PDF) (Drone overview, Funding Workshop, Digital Learning Day)
- 3/13/2015 (PDF) (Wild Chronicles on Mango Languages, School library consultant, Drones in Craig)
- 3/6/2015 (PDF) (Tips on Mango Languages and email translation, photo crowdsourcing, early literacy )
- 2/27/2015 (PDF) (March Archives Closure, LAM Budget Update)
- 2/20/2015 (PDF) (SLAM Building, Staff Tutorials)
- 2/13/2015 (PDF) (OWL Connects Alaskans, Digital Signage, LITtle ApPLes)
- 2/6/2015 (PDF) (New Records Manager, Bethel theft, Legislation alerts)
- 1/30/2015 (PDF) (E-Rate, Rizal and Koch Display, Elizabeth Peratrovich )
- 1/23/2015 (PDF) (Vista Recruitment, Alaska Sea Ice Jukebox, Graphic Novels )
- 1/16/2015 (PDF) (Henrikson on Armor, Buying Projectors, Teen Video Challenge)
- 1/9/2015 (PDF) (Hour of Code, Ben Huff Exhibit, Writing Contest)
- 1/2/2015 - No Bulletin Published