The issues below are in PDF format. PDFs can be read within your browser or through a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader.
- 5/19/2017 (PDF) (State Museum IMLS National Medal, New VISTAs, Children's Reading Lists)
- 5/5/2017 (PDF) (Floor award, NASA@ My Library, Asian Pacific and Jewish American heritage month)
Starting April 2017, the Friday Bulletin is published on the first and third Fridays of each month.
- 4/21/2017 (PDF) (State Archives material at work, IMLS and archives, PLA internships)
- 4/7/2017 (PDF) (Grant in Aid, 1867 Sitka Map, Comment on Alaska Library Plan)
- 3/31/2017 (PDF) (Historical indexes online, akhistorycourse.org, E-rate)
- 3/24/2017 (PDF) (Twice Monthly Friday Bulletin Starting April, IMLS Medal Finalists, Homer Public Library in Idea book)
- 3/17/2017 (PDF) (Tax Information Online, Valdez Museum Exhibits Call, Alaska Community Foundation grants)
- 3/10/2017 (PDF) (Students free at State Museum, State Library Plan, Translate EBSCO articles, Women's History Month)
- 3/3/2017 (PDF) (Make your own graph paper, Alaska governors, news literacy)
- 2/24/2017 - No issue published.
- 2/17/2017 (PDF) (E-Rate, Program ideas, Alaska Positive, Peratrovich documents)
- 2/10/2017 - No issue published.
- 2/3/2017 (PDF) (Teen Wellness, Coffman Cove Mural, School Broadband)
- 1/27/2017 (PDF) (Humanities Awards, Discovery room books, Ann Symons honored.)
- 1/20/2017 (PDF) (Run our gift store! World War II, Speeches, Contests)
- 1/13/2017 (PDF) (Teen Health and Wellness leaving SLED, Journeymen Archivists Wanted, Writing Contest, Federal Films)
- 1/6/2017 (PDF) (Artifact of the Month, Restoring Film, Flag Song, Archival dining)