Grant-in-Aid Frequently Asked Questions
General GIA FAQs
- Who should I contact about Grant-in-Aid if I have questions?
Anjuli Grantham, Curator of Museum Services at 465-4806.
My FY2019 GIA Project
- When do I have to submit my 2019 Final Accounting Form?
- September 30; however, we cannot dispense any new funds for the coming year until your old grant from last year has been closed out.
- How do I submit my Final Accounting Report?
- The Final Accounting Report Form has been updated and is available on our Grant-in-Aid page. Please e-mail your report to Anjuli Grantham. If you are unable to email, please call Anjuli at 465-4806.
- How do I request a change to my grant budget?
- You must submit a request to make a change to a grant budget when the change is more than 10% to any budget line in your approved grant application, if the change is over $200. To request a change, please submit a Budget Revision Request, available on the Grant-in-Aid page.